Thursday, March 31, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
When mom called to update the previous year's images she was looking for a way to capture not only the relationship between the kids but, also who C and M are individually. Mr. C is creative and loves to play video games. His favorite, in fact, is World of War Craft. His sister, Miss M, at the age of 6 won Best in Grade as a kindergartner for her dog painting, Poke-A-Dot, that was entered in the annual Reliant Park World Series of Dog Shows. She was interviewed by Cindy Ziewogel with Katy Texas Lifestyle & Homes Magazine. During the interview Miss M mentioned she wanted to be a tattoo artist. Knowing all of this and talking with mom it hit me- "How great would it be to have M giving C a tattoo while he was playing his itouch." Thus the back alley tattoo shop....
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
March is our birth month here at Kari Polak Photography and we are in the mood to celebrate all month long! During this month we are going to offer exclusive mini sessions to our Facebook Fans and Twitter Followers.
March Madness Mini Sessions:
- Dates, times, and general locations will be announced 2 days prior to the actual mini session date.
- Dates, times, and general locations will only be announced on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- First 5 participants to respond accordingly to Posts and Tweets will win a complimentary 20 min. session at designated location.
- Must preorder a portrait collection within 24hrs to reserve session time on date specified, collection menu will be emailed in order of responses. If one of the first 5 participants declines the next sequential participant will be notified.
- Once Portrait Collection order is collected, specific location information and directions will be emailed
- Due to the short time frame of these sessions, Portrait Collection Pre-orders are non-refundable upon client cancellation, sessions will be transferred to the next available date.
Are you ready for some "March Madness"?....