Friday, August 14, 2009

The S Family Tree...

This family of four women and I go back further than I realized. I have known L and her family of three for about a year. When L called and said her whole family would be in town to help A celebrate her 1st birthday I was excited about meeting the people that know her best. What really threw me was, learning a couple of days before the session, that I played college volleyball years ago in North Texas with L's big sis A. The last time I saw A was when we were both fresh out of high school... to jump ten years forward to where we are both wives and mothers was wild! Needless to say, I was thrilled that I got to spend time with the extended S family and catch up with A. The following are some of my favorites from that evening...


















No comments: