Sunday, June 5, 2011

STATIC CHARGED | {BABY LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER, KATY TX}

The grass glistening with dew was not going to slow us down! Armed with blankets and a half dressed baby, we made our way to the front yard. The humid heat of the unofficial summer morning clung to us like a static charged sock pulled from the drier. Sweet Mr. O? He was all smiles! This little guy is one of the most laid back babies I have ever met. LOVE this first image - I hear his giggles every time I look at it! Mr. O you did such a great job! Thanks for hanging in there with me and making such a hot, sticky day so enjoyable! Also, Mom...all the heavy lifting- I couldn't have done it without you, thank you! I can't wait to show you the rest! Happy Monday.



2 comments:

Kim said...

We had such a great time with Kari! She did a fantastic job keeping O engaged and smiling! Can't wait to see the finished product.

zmra09 said...

As Mr. O's dad I was super surprised with the incredible photos I got for Father's day. Great shots of Mr. with the car, the Harley, and with my wife Kim. Kim, O and certainly Kari P did an great job. I love the photos!
Mark