Thursday, July 14, 2011

A LITTLE R&R | {LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER PLAYA DEL CARMEN, MEXICO}

June was a month of traveling for us. If you have done any amount of vacationing then you know it is a difficult state of mind to climb out of. I am just getting around to sharing some of the images of our travels this summer. One of the places my husband and I were fortunate to visit was Play Del Carmen. The wonderful folks at Southland Stucco and Masonry treated a handful of business associates and their spouses to a relaxing 4 day, 3 night get away at the Royal Hideaway Resort. I cannot adequately express my gratitude nor describe their hospitality and generosity. This was more than a trip to me...it was a gift of leisure and no responsibility. To think... I slept in, went to the spa, lounged by the pool, rocked my new Kate Spades , and READ A BOOK- no diapers, preparing food, or washing endless mountains of dishes! No this wasn't just a trip... it was a dream perfectly choreographed to the break in reality I so desperately needed! Many thanks to Jon, Amy, and Terry for such a great weekend. You guys out did yourselves!


These images are some of my findings around the resort and in town. In an effort to travel as light as possible I left my camera at home and used the camera on my phone.

No comments: