Monday, April 23, 2012

BRAND NEW MR. T | {NEWBORN LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER, KATY TX}

I just love it when I get to snuggle and hold brand new babies!!  Having two of my own that are well into being "big boys and girls" it is always a special treat for me to photograph someone so new to this world.  It takes me  back to precious memories of the early days and weeks of parenthood reminding me to slow down and really be present in the everyday because it all passes by in a hurried blur.   The time I spent with sweet Mr T was just perfect.  The newest addition to his already family of four, and the most laid back- super chill little guy I have met, was a dream to work with.  Thanks mom and dad for letting me spend the afternoon with you!  Congratulations on your sweet baby boy!  He is a doll.



No comments: