Saturday, April 21, 2012

WORKIN' IT - J.CREW STYLE | {FAMILY LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER, HOUSTON TX}

It has been ages since I last blogged a session and I have found that I am climbing out from under a mountain of back logged sessions and images.  Sick kids and the high school senior season will do that...never the less,  I have been dying to share the following session I had weeks ago!   Home from school and up way too early on their first day off, the handsome M family did a fantastic job working it for my camera.   I enjoyed the time we spent together and equally love the images that we created!! The last image, albeit serious- is my favorite-hands down.  Love the J.Crew feel.  I like it more and more each time I look at it!  Can I get a collective - rawr?!  
Thanks you guys!  It was so fun. -K